Discover if you’re a natural General, or perhaps have similar leadership styles to John F. Kennedy, Oprah or Bill Gates. Choose the ONE below numbered item that best describes your leadership style. Then scroll down to the SELF TEST ANSWERS to learn what famous leader you resemble . . . or perhaps get a clue to an exciting personal destiny!
(1) I like to inspire others to my beliefs . . . then let them take the necessary self-directed actions.
(2) I am non-emotional and like to just jump in and drive my team to achieve the goal at hand.
(3) I like to develop a general overall strategy before I assign goal-directed responsibilities.
(4) I like to micro-analyze the challenge and know exactly what it will to take to Achieve a goal.
(5) I like to set a specific long-range goal, then use a HANDS OFF approach to management.
(6) I just seem to KNOW when something will work, and use TRIAL AND ERROR to guide my team.
(7) I enjoy a lot of personal interaction with my team, and like to receive their input as we go along.
1. You’re a CHARISMATIC leader. Your strong point is your personal magnetism. You easily communicate inspiring ideas. Your inspiration motivates a team to belief and action. Your type of leadership is most like Gandhi or Martin Luther King.
The team identifies with your energy . . . and by your deep level of commitment. You inspire others to:
2. You’re a GOAL-ORIENTED leader. You use logic, reason and planned behavior tools to achieve team success. You're mentally tough, in control and communicate well. Your focus is on teamwork and making sure goals are achieved. You’d make a fabulous General or big-time CEO! You motivate your team using:
3. You’re a STRATEGIC leader. You have objective left-brain leadership skills. You’re a true rational problem solver. You love to analyze a situation . . . and lay out an overall team strategy to achieve the goal. You’re like Henry Ford–father of the modern assembly-line method of manufacturing! You manage using logical tools to:
4. You’re a TASK-ORIENTED leader with strong detail-oriented analytical skills. You have a special talent for micro-analyzing a problem or goal . . . and pre- determining exactly how much time will be needed, how much money will be required, etc. to ensure success. You’re a natural Chief Financial Officer! You tend to:
5. You’re a VISIONARY leader. You like to create a goal vision, then initiate action to achieve it. You can start projects, but may prefer to be more of a "hands off" manager. You seem to be a John F. Kennedy-type leader!
6. You’re an INTUITIVE leader. You don’t prefer rational step-by-step reasoning to make decisions. You just seem to know when something will work, often without logical evidence. Your wisdom isn’t explained with logic. You’re a shoot-from-the-hip “young Bill Gates” type leader!
You tend to:
7) You’re an INTERACTIVE leader. You’re deeply aware of the feelings and emotions of others. You have great leadership skills and are a relationship expert. You communicate easily, are spontaneous and show your feelings openly. You’re one of those rare, loyalty-inspiring "down in the trenches" type leaders like Oprah!
You tend to:
Dr. Ammon-Wexler is a success mentor to hundreds of outrageous achievers and self-made millionaires. The “10 Days to SMASH YOUR LIMITS” e-course fully reveals her success-building secrets. It’s 100% guaranteed to take YOU to new levels! Check it out: http://www.quantum-self.com/smash_your_limits.htm.