What AREN’T you doing?
Success in anything demands that you do the basic things on a consistent basis.
If you’re not making the progress you want, it’s a good idea to check on what you might not be doing.
- Are you clear on what you want? Are you SURE?
- Do you have sufficient desire?
- Are your beliefs supportive of your objectives?
- Are you taking consistent action?
- Do you know what the next step is?
Like any successful athlete, we have to stick to the basics. Some of it may be boring. Some of it may seem pointless. And some of it may be hard.
Only you can determine whether it’s worth it.
The Positive, the Powerful and the Proven
Michael Angier talks about the importance of having consistent exposure to the things that help you excel.